Recommend a friend Reward Scheme
Just a little way for us to say thank you!
At Agnew Equine we know that our best form of advertising comes from loyal clients who like what we do and appreciate the care we give to their horses, ponies and donkeys. In recognition of this we have launched our new ‘recommend a friend’ scheme so we can say thank you and reward our clients who spread the word and encourage their friends and family to register with us and experience the exceptional care we can provide for their equines too.
How the Agnew Equine recommend a friend scheme works?
If you recommend Agnew Equine to a friend/family member and they register with us, we’ll give you both a voucher for £5 off*. And because you can recommend as many friends as you like, there is no limit to the number of £5 vouchers you can earn.
Simply print off a copy of our PDF voucher (see below) and fill in your details in section A of the recommend a friend form and give it to your friend you wish to recommend to us.
All your friend needs to do is fill in section B and send in a copy of the form when they register their horse or pony with us. Once they have registered, we will send them their £5* voucher and we will send you your own £5* voucher by post, once our vets have been to your friends first appointment.
*Voucher for £5 off when you spend £10 or more on any professional services with Agnew Equine.
So if you like what we do please tell your friends and family ! And if there’s something you don’t like then please tell us.
Terms and Conditions
- This scheme is for genuine existing clients of Agnew Equine only (must have been registered with us for at least 6 months and had an appointment with the vet within the past 12 months) who may recommend their friends to register with the practice for the first time (“new friends”)
- A client cannot recommend another person living at the same address.
- The new friend/client must have never been registered with us, or must not have used our services within the past 3 years
- Each new friend/client will receive their £5 voucher when they register and spend £10 or more on veterinary professional services. Only one voucher can be redeemed by each new friend
- The existing client will receive their £5 voucher by post when our vets attend the first appointment with the new client (& a credit note will be added on their account)
- The vouchers can not to be used with any other offers eg SAVER DAY
- Vouchers are non-transferrable and have no cash value. Photocopies are not accepted.
- Agnew Equine reserves the right to reject any voucher where there is a reason to believe fraud is involved and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
To print the voucher, click the downloadable voucher. To open then right click to ‘save as’ to your computer and print.